January Lookbook: Part II

5:14 PM

Hello again!

As I mentioned in my last LB post, I will be uploading a new outfit each week... and possibly twice a week since there are quite a few looks!

This look is perfect for those chilly January days. Here in SoCal, it's definitely more rare to have one of those days. As you can see in these pictures, the sun is out but there's still a slight chill in the air.

Look #2:



In the last post I also mentioned that I have a thing with textures. This coat right here is probably my favorite texture of them all. Oh so cozy!


With such a statement piece like this, I like to complement it with other simple pieces. Think solid colors, subtle prints and textures. So I wore my favorite Zara leggings, a teal tank and classic leather booties.





I hope you guys enjoyed this look!


xo,
Amber

Get the look:
Zara Leggings



Shaggy Coat


Topshop Boots

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe