January Lookbook: Part I

7:36 PM

Hey loves!

It's been a while since I've done any outfit or look-book shoots. As Anisa and I mentioned before, we're both trying to make time to do what we love... and I truly love a day spent putting together looks with the camera strapped around my neck.

With January comes a new year, new beginnings, and perhaps a new look. Lately, I find myself pulling towards more neutral colors, especially all the cream and camel tones that seem to be everywhere right now (@Zara)! I'm trying to play with some more textures this year too. Some of my favorites at the moment are a luxe suede, denim with sherpa, and basically any ribbed fabric.

I recently shot various looks with my gorgeous friend Anna and will be sharing them with you guys each week! So get ready for fresh and clean looks to inspire your January wardrobe:)


Look #1




Anna is wearing a crisp white shirt with black skinny jeans and tall black boots. This outfit is so easy to put together and creates an effortless chic look.



She accessorized with simple silver rings and a leopard coin pouch. 


One of my favorite pieces right now is this Levi's trucker jacket. I've been on the hunt for one and was so lucky to find this baby at a local thrift store.



xo,
Amber




Get the look:
White Shirt
Skinny Jeans

Steve Madden Boots
Levi's Trucker Jacket



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe