January Lookbook: Part III

6:13 PM


Wait, hold up... how is it already the end of January?! 

Since this is the last LB post of the month, I thought I'd end with two final outfits. These two looks feature my favorite color ever: Black, ah the color of my soul ;)

Look #3


Once again, Anna was kind enough to be my beautiful model for the day! Here she expresses her mutual love of my favorite color in an all black ensemble. 



I love this look because it's all one color, but it's not boring! There are so many interesting textures and styles from the silky halter top, to the structured pleated skirt, to the luxe suede boots.


The fourth and final LB post will be up soon! 

xo,
Amber


Get the look:

Pleated Mini Skirt

Black Halter Top

Black Suede Boots





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe