January Lookbook: Part IV

7:34 PM

Hey hey!

This is a continuation of the last outfit post, and the final outfit for this months lookbook series. 
All Black was the focus of the previous look and this one is quite similar. 
Look #4:

Besides a grey top, this look fits into the 'all black' theme. I know, I know, grey... I'm really so bold and colorful.


Leather jacket, leather boots, and leather bag.. oh ya I love me some leather. It's definitely the main element of this outfit and adds an overall edgy look.  



Also similar to Anna's outfit, both her skirt and my leggings are very similar. Both are from Zara (ehem... possibly the best store ever), and have a subtle baroque pattern. 





I hope y'all liked this January Lookbook series as much as I loved creating each look!
More fashion posts to come in February!
xo,
Amber



Get the look:
mock neck top


Leggings

leather jacket

Leather boots



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe