Music Monday

6:45 PM

Amber and I are constantly sending each other new music we like, our hit or miss Discover Weekly Spotify playlists and songs that remind us of one another, so we thought it would be cool to share some of our favorites with you. I'm usually the one that sends Amber a funky new song that I've just found and realize that I've been living under a rock when she says, "yeah this song is kinda old and really popular already"...

But anyways, I'm still going to share what I'm jammin to.

My Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify ROCKED this week, so here are few gems from it.









And after hearing the tragic news of David Bowie this morning, it's only a given that we have to celebrate his wonderful gems to the world. How lucky we are to have lived in a time of David Bowie.






xo
Anisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe