Spring Suede

10:38 PM

Hey hey! 

So how weird is it that it's already March?! 2016 is going by crazy fast. With Spring oh-so close, I thought a transition into the season post was fitting.

Today's look is all about complementing cool and warm colors, featuring my favorite complementary color combo of blue and orange. 
I love that this outfit features such fun pieces, from the tan suede jacket, to the light-wash boyfriend jeans and deep sea green cold shoulder top.
The suede trend was pretty popular this past winter. It was seen from the runway to Forever 21 (where I snagged this jacket). 

Because of suede's subtle western look, I loved matching the jacket with a western-esque belt.



❀ Happy Spring! ❀
xo,
Amber
Get the look:
Suede Jacket (w/ fringe)
Levi 501 Jeans
Western Belt 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe