5 Things: Hey, What's Up? It's Been A While...

7:48 PM

 I've decided to put out these lil' "5 things" posts each week about random yet current thoughts and things. They're simply a quick hello:) Here it goes...

1. I graduated from high school about a month ago.. I still can't grasp the fact that I'll be in college by September. It seems time is moving faster than ever at the moment.

2. Over the past few months I've been obsessed with soundcloud... like obsessed. It's safe to say it's consumed majority of my summer.. but for reals it's addicting. There's some crazy beautiful music I've been missing out on. Feel free to check out my profile and comment yours below 
 
3. Music Monday posts will be a thing again - it wouldn't be fair not to share some great artists I've been listening to via soundcloud :) Daniel Caesar is one I'm currently obsessed with. 

(this cover right here is truly something else) 
4. The beach is a magical place at 5 am. Quiet, grey, and utterly serene. The only thing that could possibly be more peaceful was the drive there. There's nothing quite like driving through the empty canyon with the windows down. 

5. I feel stuck at a major creative block.. although I'm sure laziness has a lot to do with it. It's part of the reason I'm starting these "5 Things" posts. I'll put out more content and hopefully get back to a creative mindset. Fingers crossed!


Until next time, 
xo, Amber





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe